Thank you for you interest in joining the team of educators at Mon Petit Village.
Please only apply if your are able to work legally in the US (there is no visa sponsor available).
French Teacher position overview :
The French teacher is responsible for the care and education of a group of children. S/he plans, develops and implements age-appropriate activities (self-directed and teacher directed). S/he is able to work independently. Must be fluent in French.
Teacher assistant position overview :
The assistant teacher assists the French teacher in the implementation of age-appropriate activities. S/he works with children in small groups or individually.
Key responsibilities for all team members :
* Build children's self-esteem
* Promote individuality and love for learning
* Help maintaining a nurturing environment
* Supervise, attend, and comfort children
* Help with the organization of meals and snacks
* Change diapers, help with potty training
* Supervise recess
* Be a positive role model
* Ensure equipment and facility are clean and safe at all times
* Be punctual and reliable
* Early Childhood Education units or the desire to enroll in classes
* Must pass licensing requirements such as a clear background check, negative TB test, updated immunizations, Pediatric CPR and first aid
* Experience teaching preschool-age children
* Candidates must be able to work legally in the US (no visa sponsor available).
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com